Rod is produced in round, hexagonal, square and rectangular shapes and is finished on combined drawing line and draw benches. Our rods are used in end products which require machining, forging, cold heading, cold forming, welding, stamping, redrawing strength. We have the capability to analyze all alloys cast on site both as melt control and final analyses. Final mechanical and physical property lot testing may include Tensile properties, Hardness, Grain Size and Micro structural Examination.
- Stainless steels
- Nickel alloys
- Brass metals
- Any special Brass Material Composition
Any special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement.
- Free Cutting Brass Rods for high speed machining.
- Suitability for applications in making end products like architectural extrusions, fasteners, gears, automotive engineering parts.
- Used in forging and pressing related production processes.
- Suitability for making end products like knobs, hardware, valve components.
- Used in applications involving high tensile strength.